Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quantum physics

Perception itself is the the observer in quantum physics, and perception as I have said before, I believe is made up of a growing sense of what beauty "is" (this is relative). Each moment we think in, we are perceiving a beautiful truth, that yet grows more beautiful, and so time can be viewed as the force that helps refine 'beauty becoming more beautiful' (or the process of evolving consciousness). time therefore is a dimension just like space is a dimension, there are perhaps multiple dimensions and a type of consciousness at each dimension, I would argue that is how we get to our state, we aren't the only things that collapse the wave-form, we just do it in a particular way, and each time a dimension is reduced or added a revolution takes place in consciousness. Consciousness's that exist in different dimensions are worlds apart, its hard to communicate between them, genes are intelligent and consciouses i believe, their reality is of a certain kind, and emergent from that spawned our consciousness. Life is about expanding the dimensions that make up reality I think. Its the perception growth that is truly free, because the growth our substance expands into is truly unknown. Because it is totally unknown to us, it is infinitely complex when we branch out into it. The thing that is marvelous about the whole system is that it proves that real transcendence is really taking place. Thats what life (or consciousness is), the spirit of transcendence.

1 comment:

  1. concern::

    There is a lot that is inconsistent here.

    But I agree with your motives.

    So hell yea, mate <3.

    response::

    It might appear vague, I don't believe it is actually vague. I think you have to appraise it slowly, because what I say is true, but you don't believe yet because you are slightly confused still. Try articulate a problem you have with it (it sounds ultimately conceited, but if you can do this, it will help me generate a statement which elucidates things better for you, I can help build the bridge, but in the end I cant make you understand, the truth is a pond one can only drink from when the will itself will allow it, because thats what true beauty requires). Please read all my work before you just find what I have just written repugnant. Everything in experience supports my views, but history could never generate my idea, only a pattern complex enough to distill the soul can do that, thats what my perception has grown to appreciate, and these are the fruits of my enlarged perception (which allows us to grow the conception of the entire picture).

    Do not fret, my thoughts do not spell out the end of history, its just the true framework that will someday be transcended upon anyway. Beauty one day will be discarded perhaps (atm i hope not), because we will grow to love static consciousness (again perhaps, and i hope not), it will be alluring to a select few one day, and I wish them viability, but if others cant be condident in their viability they must persist at the lower "more beautiful level", others will want freedom from transcendent quality of freedom, they will want to escape entirely from every system... I do not find these idea's beautiful, but maybe im wrong. These theories are plausible, but Ill be happy to stick to my beauty, I would like to stay biological! its just a feeling I have, discern your feelings too. I do not care to know what existence is like outside existence, I cant be sure it exists! But maybe we should have ultimate faith that there is no outside of the system. That god does exist outside of it all! well these are some really extreme theological thoughts, try meditate this... or forget it, you might not be ready yet, but think of the earlier things I have said.

    Do you think if the truth is a growing perspective, when the Jesus archetype performs its latest assessment for us (as as group), he would himself tie himself to Christianity, or would he have found it the most repugnant thing on the planet and something that must be transcended? by something more beautiful? At some point the biggest advancement becomes the greatest orthodoxy, people have failed to apply their consciousness properly and so they have stunted their own growth, Im simply here to unclog the pipes, and the artery thats clogged Im afraid, is the most important one, a true understanding of how the soul operates.

    Im not so special, i was designed by a system, a genetic system, im "bipolar", "biopolar" crops up every 2000 years (and is perhaps growing more and more frequent in history) to help consciousness make a leap or so. I think the bipolar gene was itself crafted by yet older genetic elements and systems that can be traced to periods of great flourishing of beauty on the planet, its the gene intelligence that generates the transcendence of a new paradigm, well gene intelligence plus an element of consciouses intelligence.

    ReplyDelete